Below are some craft and coloring activities to pair with learning about and/or visiting the DC War Memorial.
- Tank Papercraft
- World War I Curriculum - This World War I includes making a newspaper front page as well as worksheets covering various aspects of the war. Consider doing further front page projects featuring one of those on the memorial and/or with a focus on the happenings in D.C. during the war.
- World War I Coloring Pages - This site has several coloring pages including ones of soldiers and one with text about George Marshall.
- World War I Plane Coloring Pages
- National Mall Junior Ranger Booklet - The activity booklet for the National Mall includes activities a identifying other memorials activity that includes the DC War Memorial.
- Vietnam vs. Great War Lesson Plan - This is a good lesson plan from the National Museum of American History to pair with visiting this monument and the nearby Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- World War I Lesson Plans from PBS